Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Exploring Seattle :: Georgetown

Thanks to a wrong turn, a rumbly tummy and the Yelp app on my phone, Michael and I ended up in Georgetown on Sunday.  216 people on Yelp pointed us to The Hangar Cafe on the north end of Boeing Field, which I highly recommend, as it changed my opinion of crepes.  It's tiny, so pick your favorite friend and invite them, and plan on standing awkwardly a few feet away from a table or out in the elements while you wait. (To be fair, standing outside gave us the chance to watch the crepes being made, which convinced us to change our ordering plans, which led to delicious crepes in my belly.  So...I guess thanks for being tiny, Hangar Cafe).

After brunch we wandered around the neighborhood a bit.  It's a really cool area, and I hope to spend more time there soon

 (Triple B waffle - bacon, brie and basil)
 (the crepe to change all crepes - aka The Hangar Crepe)
See, pretty cool, huh?  Check it out.

And don't forget to order the crepes.

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! I love Georgetown. So, wait, is this a new blog project coming up??

    ReplyDelete